Repatriation is the process of returning a person to their place of origin or citizenship.
When a friend or relative dies while travelling, living or working abroad, Afterlife Funerals can help you repatriate your loved ones from around the globe, whilst understanding what a difficult and confusing time it is. We are only a phone call away.
We can help you with arrangements tailored to your specific needs. We offer a completely flexible service, taking care of as much or as little as you want; from document processing and flight booking, to the preparation of the deceased for international repatriation and liaison with the Funeral Directors at the other end of the journey.
● Full International Repatriation services to and from any country in the world.
A flight can be booked within a few hours of all documentation being complete.
● Incoming Repatriation point to point worldwide and to Australian destinations.
● Outgoing Repatriation from Australia to worldwide destinations.
● Our repatriation team experts help enable us to organise the best possible transportation airline connections, whilst bearing in mind the respect required in dealing with Human remains within the confines and limits of procedures and formalities stipulated by Airline regulations.
● We will act in a speedy and efficient manner. Once you have entrusted your requirements to Afterlife Funerals you will be kept informed every step of the way.
● Collection & Delivery - Nationwide collection to final destination or airport collection and transfer.